Earn Yourself a Professional Diploma
in Digital Marketing Implementation
Acquire real-world implementable digital marketing skills to future-proof yourself - with up to 95% funding!
Become A Multi-Channel Digital Marketing Specialist In Just 9 Months & Be Coached By An 18-Year Industry Veteran - Even If You Have ZERO Experience!
There are many skills one can acquire and achieve mastery in. However, some skills are rewarded more than others. Would you like to be rewarded based on the number of hours you work or based on how much sales you generate? It's time to get rewarded based on your level of success, not effort!
Whether you are looking to upskill so you can apply for an in-demand digital marketing job (where our graduates are getting paid anywhere from $3,500 to $6,000/month), or grow your own business revenues via online customer acquisition, this comprehensive program will help you achieve your goal!
The good news is, you can learn deep-dive digital marketing from the comfort of your own home!
But first, the truth... If you want to learn effective digital marketing skills and be confident in executing successful campaigns, then be prepared to roll up your sleeves. It is not possible to get real-world competency from a weekend course, no matter how intelligent one is. Today's digital ecosystem is too complex for that.
In addition, to dominate any niche today, one can't just market with a single channel like Facebook because you'll be leaving money on the table. Your competitors will thank you for it.
To maximize sales, you need to use a variety of channels e.g. Facebook ads, Google Search, Google Display & YouTube, E-mail Marketing etc. In other words, you need to learn the skills to become a competent multi-channel (or omnichannel) digital marketer.
The truth is...online adoption has been growing steadily year on year.
The hunger for ‘instant’ information and gratification led to the majestic rise of Google, the search engine with a global market share of over 80%. Soon after, Facebook led the charge in the area of social community building, resulting in almost 50% of the World's population congregating on its social media apps & platforms.
As a result of these mega-shifts in consumer behaviour, customer journeys (the path a person takes from awareness to purchase) started getting more complex and therefore more challenging.
These paradigm shifts have resulted in a need for new types of specialised digital skills across almost all industries, to:
1) Conceptualise marketing strategies for various touchpoints in the customer journey
2) Plan, implement & monitor digital marketing campaigns on multiple digital channels
3) Analyse & optimise digital data analytics & reporting to further enhance business revenues & profits
You can now acquire proven and commercially in-demand omnichannel digital marketing skills to upskill yourself and be workforce-ready in less than 9 months.
What is Omnichannel Marketing?
“Omnichannel Marketing Involves Multi-Channel Marketing With A Seamless Customer Experience”
Why Master Omnichannel Marketing?
- Omnichannel marketing enables you to reach out to prospects & customers through multiple channels, retain 'top of mind' branding & positioning and remain competitive in a crowded market. It allows you to offer your customers a personalized experience leading them to become lifelong customers
- Here are 3 other important reasons why you should become an omnichannel marketer:
- Because you have a desire to work-from-home, pursue a mid-career switch, or become a successful digital entrepreneur
- Because you want to be able to TRULY determine the most effective online channels to market a product or service online!
- Because you want to choose your PREFERRED online business model to pursue:
- Digital Marketing Manager (Omnichannel)
- Digital Agency (Omnichannel)
- Digital Realtor (Omnichannel)
- Digital Marketing Trainer (Omnichannel)
- SEO Marketing (SEO)
- Funnel Marketing (FB Ads, E-mail, Funnels)
- Dropshipping (FB Ads, E-Commerce, SEO, Funnels)
- Affiliate Marketing (SEO, Search Ads, FB Ads, E-mail, Funnels)
- E-Commerce Management (E-Commerce, SEO, Search Ads, FB Ads, E-mail, Funnels)
If you want to master omnichannel marketing, learn it from a real-world practitioner!
A Proven & Practical Hands-On Omnichannel Digital Marketing Program by Lithan Academy, a CET Centre with SSG
This program is suitable for anyone who wishes to acquire real-world omnichannel digital marketing strategies and skills.
Enjoy step-by-step, personalized, hands-on instruction delivered to you by Fabian Lim, one of Asia’s foremost omnichannel digital marketing practitioners with over 18-years of digital marketing experience.
This Comprehensive Part-Time Omnichannel Digital Marketing Program Includes Dissecting REAL-WORLD Successful Case Studies So You Can Cut Short Your Learning Journey & Focus On Acquiring REAL-WORLD Digital Marketing Skills.
Get Up to 95%* of Course Fees Funded via SkillsFuture-Approved Funding
Learn the Latest
Proven Omnichannel Digital Marketing Strategies from Industry Veteran, Fabian Lim
Learn at Lithan,
an Edutrust Registered and
SFC Approved CET Centre
Who Should Attend This Program?
- You wish to develop a sound digital strategy to grow your business revenues in the post-COVID-19 era
- You wish to consider a part-time or full-time career in digital marketing
- You wish to upskill yourself & earn a living as a digital entrepreneur
- Your current or future industry involves any type of sales functions e.g. Real Estate, Insurance, B2B or B2C Sales, E-Commerce etc.
- You hate getting stuck in traffic and being office-bound
- You want to learn how to acquire genuine digital marketing skills
Find Out How Fabian Lim Helped A Swim School Owner
Grow His Revenues In Just 30 Days Through Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing-Based Online Business Models YOU Should Explore!
Digital Marketing Implementation Modules
Basic Digital Marketing
• Understand key concepts and
fundamentals of digital marketing
• Understand various channels
for online marketing and
advertising, including Facebook,
Google Ads, SEO, E-mail and
• Acquire basic internet marketing
skills and prepare yourself to
successfully launch profitable
digital marketing campaigns
Social Media Marketing
• Overview of social media
marketing tools for social
listening and social media
• Acquire social media marketing skills and build a strong web presence of your company across various channels to engage with your target audience
• Use social media analytics tools for analysing visitor behaviour & conversions and to optimise campaign performance
Search Engine Optimization
• Acquire Search Optimisation
and Marketing skills and prepare yourself to successfully launch profitable search marketing campaigns
• Execute, monitor and optimise
paid search, display, video and
• Analyse Google ads campaign
effectiveness with Google Analytics and use various SEO tools to conduct competitive SEO analysis
E-mail & Content Marketing
• Overview of email and content
marketing tools for content
creation, management &
• Design and create effective
email campaigns for lead
nurturing using email
• Analyse data to improve on
distribution of content
and customer engagement
Advanced Digital Marketing
• Acquire advanced analytical skills
on conversion rate and user behaviour
on websites as well as analyse digital
marketing and SEO campaigns and
make strategic decisions on where to
focus marketing efforts and dollars
• Create a marketing strategy and
plan effective landing pages and
optimise them for conversion
• Create and set up dashboards,
custom segments, goals and
multi-channel funnels in Google
Analytics to enable analysis and
optimisation of campaigns
Digital Marketing Capstone
• Practice digital marketing skills
and learn how to develop a
marketing plan, monitor email
marketing and digital marketing
campaigns on social media,
Google Ads & Facebook,
and optimise campaigns and
provide recommendations for
• Review your implementation
project and gain competency
and expertise in digital marketing
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Implementation
- Graduate Class of 2021!
Here's What The Graduate Class Of 2021 Are Saying...
- Jennifer Yew
- Tay Wei Kiang
- Charlene Low
Completion of all modules stated above will lead to
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Implementation
Awarded by Lithan Academy
Minimum Age: 21 years old
Academic Qualification: 3 GCE ‘A’ Level passes, Polytechnic Diploma, NITEC in any specialisation or 3 GCE ‘O’ Level passes or equivalent.
Work Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience (Minimum 3 years for GCE ‘O’ level holders).
Being a SkillsFuture approved program, up to 95% funding is available for Singaporeans and PRs of the following categories:
1) Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
2) Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above earning less than S$2,000/month (up to 95% funding available)
3) Singapore Citizens & PR aged 21 years and above currently employed or owners of active businesses
However, the amount of funding you will qualify for depends on which group you qualify for as per the above:
After SkillsFuture Funding:
For 1) Fee $300 + GST $210 = $510 nett per *module
For 2) Fee $150 + GST $210 = $360 nett per *module
For 3) Fee $300 + GST $210 = $510 nett per *module
You can use your current SkillsFuture Credits and future SkillsFuture Credit top-ups to offset the fees.
*Completion of all six modules is required to earn the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Implementation
Program Structure (Part-Time)
This program comprises six modules and will take approximately 9 months to complete.
Each module will require 5 weeks to complete, part-time and is structured as follows:
2-Day CORE Training (10am to 7pm)
2 x 3 Hours Revision Classes (Weekday 7:30pm to 10:30pm)
6 x 3 Hours Mentor-Led Sessions (Weekday 7:30pm to 10:30pm)
20 Hours Self-Paced E-Learning
45-min Project Presentation & Evaluation
Total Hours Required Per Module: 60.5 Hours
NOTE: ALL TRAINING WILL BE CONDUCTED VIA ONLINE WEBINAR!
Frequently Asked Questions
The classes will be held via online webinar.
Start of class will be on 9 June 2021.
Online classes will be held in the evenings from 7pm to 10pm twice a week.
Full class schedule will be provided upon registration.
Yes! This course is suitable for complete beginners as the course syllabus is tailored to learners with no prior experience in digital marketing.
YES! Course materials will be provided. As this course is assessed based on hands-on work, a laptop or desktop computer is required
All learners who successfully complete all six modules will receive a Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Implementation Awarded by Lithan Academy.
Unfortunately not. However, you will be invited to participate in Fabian Lim's numerous initiatives, including, but not limited to: real-world revenue-sharing based projects, digital marketing trainer & digital consultancy opportunities.
You can contact Eve Lee of ClickEvents.com.sg Pte Ltd at 8288-7210 or email@example.com
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
Webinar Replay (Instant Access)
By Fabian Lim
Here's what you will learn in this 60-min webinar:
- Chief Trainer Introduction
- Digital Marketing Job Opportunities
- Why Master Omnichannel Marketing?
- Modern Customer Journey
- Detailed course syllabus
- Detailed course schedule & fees
- Eligibility & available grants
- SPECIAL BONUS: Fabian Lim's Digital Marketing Masterplan
- Fast-Action Bonus
Complete Pre-Enrolment Form
Lithan Academy Adjunct Trainer